My VIP issue 32 - The Mercure Warwickshire Hall Hotel & Spa Competition
Win a stay at the The Mercure Warwickshire Hall Hotel & Spa Hotel as seen on page 7 of My VIP.
Prize supplied by Pets at Home on behalf of The Mercure Warwickshire Hall Hotel & Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Terms and Conditions
1. Pets at Home Ltd of Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire SK9 3RN is the promoter (the “Promoter”) of the Mercure Hotel competition (the “Competition”).
2. By submitting an entry entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
How to enter
3. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 years or over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of Pets at Home, Vets4Pets or Companion Care veterinary surgeries or the agencies or companies associated with this Prize Draw are not permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
4. To enter the Competition, complete the online form at petsathome.com/spabreak No purchase is necessary.
5. All fields are mandatory and any forms which have not been fully and accurately completed will be invalid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw. Please include the following details as part of your entry:
6. All entries must be received by midnight on 28th February 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. One entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
How will the winners be chosen?
8. One winner (the “Winner”) will be selected at random by the Promoter from all valid entries received by the Closing Date.
9. The Winner will win a two night, dog-friendly stay in a suite at The Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa and up to two dogs including full English breakfast each morning, three-course dinner with a bottle of prosecco each evening and a 50-minute spa treatment each (the “Prize”) at the discretion of the Promoter.
10. The Prize must be redeemed before 30th December 2021, excluding between the following dates 24th to 26th December 2021. Dates are subject to availability.
11. The Prize consists of the accommodation only; transport and other extras are not included as part of the prize.
12. The Prize is as described, cannot be exchanged and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value if it considers necessary.
13. The Winner will be put in contact with the Promoter to arrange their stay on or after 1st March 2021.
14. Details of the Winner will be made available to the public on request by sending a SAE to My VIP Magazine Prize Draws and Competitions, VIP Team, Pets at Home Ltd, Epsom Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Handforth, Cheshire SK9 3RN.
15. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
16. By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Prize Draw entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
17. If you are the Winner of the Competition you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the Winner of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the Competition and/or Prize, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or not received or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or for any other reason.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the Competition entirely in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.